MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Why Andy

Thread: Why Andy
View Single Post

Old 06-20-2006, 07:06 PM   #19
country flag rofe

rofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond reputerofe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andyfan, why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashDeb
Sigh, yes. But I am drawn by other people's witty interviews too, and I don't care as much about their results. Marat for example, I like him (in large part for his witty interviews and overall personality) and want him to win and whatnot, but I don't *care* if that makes sense. The die-hard Marat fans are a highly impressive bunch and have to be very resilient. I don't think I am resilient enough to handle that, and Andy's creeping in that direction
I hear you but in Marat's case it is different. He can be a mental case and not win matches he should have won easily and then suddenly get it together and win a TMS and a GS. If Roddick starts his free fall, I don't expect him to come back like Marat does. In a way, being Marat's fan is much easier because you can always hope that he will win. His losses don't affect him that much unlike Roddick.