MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "when I said 'healthy' I meant mental health too" Queens thread

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 11:40 PM   #829
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "when I said 'healthy' I meant mental health too" Queens thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe
Andy is in a state of funk and that coupled with James knowing Andy's game very well contributed to this loss. I think he needs to start believing that no matter what, he has to win. He needs to realize that losing is not an option and every loss is an insult to his ability and his position as a top tennis player.
I am trying to be hopeful that these are exactly the types of things that Connors might be able to help him with. i think so. I hope so. It's just too bad it can't start til after Wimbledon.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote