MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "when I said 'healthy' I meant mental health too" Queens thread

View Single Post

Old 06-19-2006, 11:20 PM   #827
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "when I said 'healthy' I meant mental health too" Queens thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rofe
I was commenting more about knowing what to do and actually going there and doing it.
but that's the problem, it looked like he didn't know what to do! it's not like he was doing something and was missing, there was no apparent gameplan or anything. Kind of like at RG, why did Roger not do what he had done at Rome which was almost successful? He changed his tactics and looked a bit lost sometimes, that's how Andy was the other day. only difference is, and it's a big one i suppose, he had never lost to him.

It's all the more disappointing after having watched what he said the night before the match. night and day to what he displayed on court

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote