MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - GoTennis-Its loads of crap, on the net.

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2002, 06:40 PM   #13
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

ugh, Barrie why don't you go molest something and leave fellow posters alone?

Quote:
I'm sure if they all ganged up to mercilessly trash Juanqui, I wouldn't want to stick aroud either
When I went looking in the ATP section last time, I noticed some unregistered (that was his name with some numbers on the end) guy liked to pick apart Ferrero at the start of the year..

Like he had some thread laughing at Ferrero for wanting to be number one, then not playing australia (like hello, he was injured )

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote