MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - news Arnaud

Thread: news Arnaud
View Single Post

Old 01-15-2004, 01:34 PM   #48
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: news Arnaud

thanks irish.... i don't really worry that much about it as i haven't got most of the pics uploaded, so it's ok wherever you link to... and anyway there's very little i can do about other forums all over the place.

i saw the arnaud's match live on centre court. i think he was nervous at the start. he also rushed the net without much success, as hewitt was simply too good doing his favourite passes and lobs. then i think he settled down in the 2nd, played some fantastic groundies, while hewitt made more errors. in the 3rd somehow he lost momentum, and made a few really bad mistakes in the game which he lost serve. so hewitt went on to win the set and the match.

sometimes i feel that 5 setters may actually benefit arnaud... 3 setters are too short for him to win in the 'long run'. not that i'm saying hewitt will come up short in 5 sets... but just generally speaking.

arnaud was a very graceful loser... hmm... i felt he put on a brave face with that smile at the net shaking hands with hewitt. i think i felt his pain..... urrggh......

someone told me that he stayed on to watch philippoussis match in the evening before leaving..... but that person might have been mistaken...

and i went home with the name plate 'A. Clement' with me as a souvenir...... lol. the one used on centre court today. *sigh*
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote