MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Articles, News, Quotes ...

View Single Post

Old 06-16-2006, 01:20 PM   #46
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles, News, Quotes ...

more from JB
Quote:
2006-06-16
Good start in Queens

Max Mirnyi and I won our first match in Queens yesterday, beating the brits Jamie Delgado and James Auckland 6-7, 6-4, 10-6. We should have won in straight sets if the judge hadn´t made a wrong call on a set point in the first set, but we played steady tennis and were never threatened in our own serve. We will play against James Blake and Mardy Fish next. They both have good form in the singles so we have to watch out.

2006-06-16
We´re closing in

Max Mirnyi and I are really closing in on the Bryan´s. They are still ranked as no. 1, but we are second, just 7 points behind following our victory in Paris. Now, we are looking forward to a good tournament in Queens, and then winning the title in Wimbledon and step up to first place in the rankings. That is a perfect plan!

2006-06-16
Work on my game

My doubles game are very good at the moment, but not my singles. I need to focus on that, to practice and above all win a few matches and find my rhythm and competitive touch again. I will therefor play and practice a lot with Todd Woodbridge and Thomas Johansson the upcoming weeks.

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote