MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - GoTennis-Its loads of crap, on the net.

View Single Post

Old 08-12-2002, 12:04 PM   #10
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, that's a terrible story. *shudders* I'm sure if they all ganged up to mercilessly trash Juanqui, I wouldn't want to stick aroud either. Not that I would go down without a fight, but that only makes it worse.

Like I said, the WTA forum is evil and I wouldn't go near it if it was the last place on earth.

But the ATP forum is friendly and intelligent. And it is soooo not boring. All it needs are a few more posters so I would like to use this opportunity to invite you all to join us at www.gotennis.com.

There was this one guy that showed up a few days ago. His name was lleytonhater and he posted a bunch of homophobic stuff about Lleyton but his posts were deleted within an hour, so that sounds promising. It means that the ATP forum will never become a playground for racist, homophobic idiots.

So come on over!