MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~* Chat World *~

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2006, 08:38 PM   #69
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
So do I! When I was in Rome earlier this year - my Hotel was over-run with loud American tourists (mostly from New York) - their efforts to pronounce the poor Barman's name right were hysterical. His name was Gianni btw - so not that hard
I was sitting in the train once, on my way to my parents, and there was this guy (not from Holland), and he was trying to pronounce 's Hertogenbosch... poor guy! Most people here just call it Den Bosch, which is a lot easier. It's so funny to see how people write 's Hertogenbosch (like on players' sites when the Ordina Open is on their schedule) They should just stick with Rosmalen.. which is where it is after all!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote