MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ~* Chat World *~

View Single Post

Old 06-11-2006, 05:39 PM   #25
country flag sonia

sonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond reputesonia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* Chat World *~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie_7
exactly! i mean, when i was at RG, Rafa trained with Juan Carlos Fererro. i didnt see too much at the gate of the court so i asked the girls "Who's training?" They said Nadal. i asked "with who?" and they didnt interest in the other guy, although it was Fererro. Only me and another two girls took pics of him. everybody wanted Nadal. and on the other day the same happened when he practised with Feliciano Lopez. Nobody wanted to see Lopez they wanted only Nadal. but i think it was an extreme situation, but it shocks...
You can imagine how is that in Spain... It's too heavy... Thanks God I like Rafa too!