MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - « Ricardo Mello Cheering Thread »

View Single Post

Old 06-09-2006, 08:42 AM   #81
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: « Ricardo Mello Cheering Thread »

Last week I went to a small challenger in Ettlingen, Germany, where Ricardo played. For my luck he was scheduled on Tuesday so late, that I could watch his first round Singles match, when he beat Adrian Garcia. The weather was so cold, it was horrible . Then there arrived additional to that a hailstorm. After that it was still colder...... In the end I told Ricardo: "Vamos Ricardo! Estou fria!" (C'mon Ricardo! I'm freezing!) And what happened? Five minutes later Ricardo finished that match. I got to know him as a quiet, reserved guy, but very comfortable to talk to. And he's patient too (at least off the courts). Poor guy, he was the first Brazilian I talked to in Portuguese (I tried to at least ) I think I wasn't really successful with that...

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote