MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Top Spin WINS

Thread: Top Spin WINS
View Single Post

Old 06-06-2006, 05:58 AM   #23
country flag nkhera1

nkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond reputenkhera1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Top Spin WINS

I've played top spin 1 for ps2. Its a fun game and highly unrealstic. The funny part is that I was able to win the grand slam beating Federer the only time I saw him (3-0,3-0) and he is one of the worst players in that game. Seriously he is ranked like number 13 and they have some made up player on there who has a 5 star serve and 5 star forehand but only a 2 star backhand and 2 star volley and he is ranked in the top 5. For some weird reason Hewitt, Gustavo Keurtan and Jan Michael Gambill are also in the top 5 while Robredo is in the 40s. I mean Hewitt makes sense but the other two are really weird. Anyways this game isn't a great sim but it is fun to play and I really like sliding on clay.

I guess Roddick must be the greatest player to ever play the game.
nkhera1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote