MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - More News

Thread: More News
View Single Post

Old 06-03-2006, 04:54 PM   #57
country flag Agassi Aces

Agassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond reputeAgassi Aces has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: More News

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports...just_abou.html

Andre Just About Ready
PARIS -- Andre Agassi wrapped up a week of practice at the Mission Hills Country Club in Rancho Mirage, Calif., where he logged some extensive court time with 18-year-old U.S. prospect Sam Querrey, and plans to fly to London on Tuesday and begin practicing, primarily with Andy Roddick, at Queens Club, where he'll play the the grass court lead-up there to Wimbledon.

My mole tells me Agassi and Querrey played a couple of sets on the grass at Mission Hills. Double A won 7-6, 6-4 and had some high praise afterward for his 6-foot-6 practice partner.

Agassi has not played an ATP match since losing to Tommy Haas at Indian Wells and swore off the clay for this season and, who know, probably forever because of the pressure it puts on his chronically injured back.

It will be great to see Agassi back on court because every tournament now could be his last. It's that touch-and-go with his career at age 36. And he's going to get a most royal welcome back to Wimbedon, where he hasn't played since going out in five sets to Mark Philippoussis in the round of 16 in 2003.
Agassi Aces is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote