MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2006, 06:02 PM   #155
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
It's going to take him a while to get them all developed and scanned, but I do hope he is quicker than I am!

Martijn, how many rolls of film did you use? You sure saw a lot of people! Makes me glad I don't follow the WTA. There are not enough hours in the day for me to follow so many players!!!

I will be bankrupt Plus, first I will go to Rosmalen So I need my money for the tickets for than for the pictures

Yeah, it was so hard with conflicting scheduling Can't be at five courts at the same time! And sometimes there were like no matches I wanted to watch

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote