MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - BBC/Eurosport/Sky Sports/ESPN/ Etc - Coverage, Moan Thread!

View Single Post

Old 06-02-2006, 10:28 AM   #15
country flag athina7

athina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond reputeathina7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BBC/Eurosport/Sky Sports/ Etc - Coverage, Moan Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatejBockoFan
ESPN has to be worse than all of them. Man... they showed Hingis. Fine, whatever. But then after the match, they've just been showing clips and promos and fluff pieces on Blake and anything they can until Nadal plays so that they don't have to show a fucking point of JC/Gaston
I knew they were going to shpw Hingis over GG-JCF, so I set my alarm for 5 instead of 4am. And now I've been up for 1/2 an hour already and have yet to see one point of live tennis Ridiculous. It's like GG-JCF are not even playing.
athina7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote