MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Closet Henman fans of the world, UNITE!

View Single Post

Old 01-08-2004, 06:28 PM   #19
jtipson

jtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond reputejtipson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Closet Henman fans of the world, UNITE!

It's time for a little bump to this thread, I think.

Any more closet Tim fans out there that wish to join us and celebrate his continued run of form, now that he is on the cusp of returning to the top 10?

To join the select band, of course, Tim still has to beat Ivan Ljubicic tomorrow in Doha. They have only ever played in Rotterdam, in 2002 and 2003, with results split and the Croat winning the last one. (Tim was only just returning from injury though.)

Any thoughts on how it might go? Provided he can handle the Ljubicic serve, I think Henman might have an edge. Still will be nervous watching that livescore though.
jtipson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote