MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Evgueni KOROLEV - future of Russian tennis

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2006, 06:49 AM   #136
country flag drf716

drf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Evgueni KOROLEV - future of Russian tennis

Blue isn't the only colour in this year's youth movement, however - or rather, there are different shades of blue! Argentina's Juan Martin Del Potro, who is the youngest player in the qualifiers, looks to be one to watch. He is already ranked 139th in the world and seems to be on course to make it through for a date with the big boys, if today's win over Brazilian Andre Sa is anything to go by. 18-year-old Russian Evgeny Korolev (ranked 150th in the world), who reached the quarter-finals of this year's Open 13 in Marseilles, beating Nikolay Davydenko on the way, also sailed into the second qualifying round.
drf716 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote