MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - :mad:

Thread: :mad:
View Single Post

Old 01-06-2004, 10:09 PM   #5
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

“I hurt it during practice yesterday. I was close to not playing. I tried but it was very tough to hit a backhand. It was very painful.

“It happened with one shot during practice. I made a bad movement hitting a shot and I twisted my wrist. I stopped practice immediately.

“I was focused on my wrist and there was pain with every backhand I played. It’s tough to play under those conditions.

“I’m going to try to get fit for the Australian Open. I think there is only a slim chance that I could play in Sydney as I had hoped. I want to give myself the best chance of being ready for Melbourne.

“It’s the first time I’ve ever had any problems with my wrist.

“It’s very difficult to start the year with an injury. I’m going to try to not think about it too much.”

What a lack of chance for one year...

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote