MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Rafa's Official Website

View Single Post

Old 05-21-2006, 01:00 AM   #6
country flag NancyIsabelle

NancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond reputeNancyIsabelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's Official Website

In fact, the whole English section is working. They still have to develop the Spanish, the French and the Chinese section.

But concerning the forum, they already opened the English AND the Spanish sections.

Don't forget to send your birthday wish to Rafa, which will be put on a huge card. The first 500 will have the chance to see their name on the card that will be given to Rafa in Roland-Garros.

Since there was not much publicity, I think you still have good chance to see you name there !

As I mentioned before, Rome was not built in one day and they will have to develop many things to satisfy the members, but I know that they are working very hard and very fast so the site should be ready for Rafa's birthday. I don't think, though, the French nor the Chinese sections will be ready

Nancy
NancyIsabelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote