MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Hanescu Pictures taken by Fans

View Single Post

Old 05-19-2006, 01:26 AM   #8
country flag LleytonRocks

LleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond reputeLleytonRocks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hanescu Pictures taken by Fans

Any chance of sending a couple to my email? It is under my profile. If you had Microsoft Picture Editor you could size them down but I don't know what programs you have. Please send a couple if you have time and are willing. Don't feel any obligation to do so, I would just like to see a few and it sounds like you took some great shots.

Or, have you heard of webshots? You could always create an account there for free and put them up on that site and link them to this.

Thanks so much and if you email me, let me know of your favorite player. I went to Cincy last year and have tons of pics but they are like resoution 1536 by 2048 so they are too big.
LleytonRocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote