MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *~*~Vamos Rafa at Roland Garros!!! ~*~*

View Single Post

Old 05-18-2006, 01:32 PM   #6
country flag the_natural

the_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*~Vamos Rafa at Roland Garros!!! ~*~*

Ok Do you guys really think he can win?? That Match in rome scared the hell outta me, see in Barcelona the only reason it went to 4 sets was because of the nervousness of Rafa, like he let his lead slip a few times and coulda had a MUCH MORE comprehensive victory. The reason im scared is because Federer and Rafa both played their best tennis and Federer just barely lost it and I think that hes gonna be lookin for Revenge at RG and will DEFINATLEY take his chances and will go that step further and win Someone cheer me up please?? Cos Im just soo nervous that Rafa wont win, I know everyone who is a fan of their fave player has undying Confidence in their fave player but like the stakes are so high. In Rome Rafa was just tryin to tie the all time record and protect a masters series titles, but if all goes to plan Rafa will be going for his 60TH CONSECUTIVE on clay in the finals! And He will have even more pressure to win because hes beaten Federer 3 times on clay and is the only man to beat him this year and hes called the greatest ever on clay and mr unbeatable on clay, AND hes defending a Grandslam title... Isnt that too much pressure for him?? Just a little bit?? Plus he will have to win best of 5 setters, And he looked a little bit tired for a while against Federer in the 4th... I think that Federer will be playing with nothing to lose, and Rafa plays very physical?? Wont he be more tired having 6 Best of 5 matches?? I just want him to win!!!....... I want him to make the finals easily and be full of energy and not even need to beat federer, I dont want federer to get the Calendar GS either!!!
the_natural is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote