MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

View Single Post

Old 05-15-2006, 04:02 PM   #67
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
The song she won with was "Diva". Actually very catching song and, what a shame on me, I still can sing the chorus after those few years.

viva naria / viva victoria / aphroditaaaaa / viva la viva / viva victoria / cleopatraaaaa

Omg, that song was so catchy. I can remember the chorus perfectly as well.
I gotta say that I got the best memories from last summer with my friends, listening to Helena Paparizou's song. That was a catchy one!

Good luck to the Non-Stop. They can never win, but whatever, they're cute, and don't sing that bad actually. So yeah, good luck girls.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote