MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

View Single Post

Old 05-13-2006, 12:33 AM   #65
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

......like a train in the night, like a train in the night...............

What great lyrics. As good or better than any Meatloaf song.

I first met father Ted while watching pirated cable channels in Cuba. He was on vacation in their caravan (about the size of a breadbox) on Craggy Island trying to explain to Father Dougal that the tiny little cows outside the window in the far field were actually the same size as the big ones in the near field. He tried to explain ''perspective'' to Dougal, but he may as well have tried to explain String Theory. Dougal would have none of it - he believed what he saw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could almost not believe what I was seeing. Another triumph for British TV.