MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

View Single Post

Old 05-11-2006, 07:11 PM   #63
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

I can conclude from reading this thread that my wanderings around the globe were a complete waste of time. I should have stayed at home and counted down the days until each succeeding ESC. I think the last time I saw it was when barefoot Sandie Shaw won. ''Puppet on a String'' was written by Phil Coulter, a contemporary of mine at Queen's Univ., Belfast. Last year I saw him on Irish TV. Seems to have become a grand old man of contemporary Irish music.
I think I saw the ESC once on Spanish International channel. Now that I know it is the day after Arsenal's victory, I will just stay in front of the TV.
The Americans can keep their ''Idol'', Europe has THE song contest.