MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2006, 03:24 PM   #95
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The new kid on the block : Victor Crivoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo
I would let tennis players stay with me

Yeah, I still like Tabara But I deleted like 60% of the players in my signature cause it was time for a change Now I have a universal MTF/WTAWorld signature

Unfortunately, Victor lost in the quarter finals. He and Mergea were crushed 2-6 3-6 by Masik/Tabara who were then crushed 3-6 0-6 by Pospisil/Snobel, who then won the final
HAHA I'm glad you colour coded your signature. you know how I am with female tennis players. I think they are unknown males battling on the futures circuit. (Glad to hear Pospisil/Snobel won the whole thing, if they were nice enough to remove Victor from the tournament).

PS. Is there a website for Victor / Romanian tennis? I haven't actually looked, it's 12.30 and I'm tired and ready for bed

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote