MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2006, 09:08 PM   #125
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DENIAL is hawt, y'all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin
and juanquita gave PHM a breadstick for lunch!!!!!!
erm... does the Constitution contains a provision on how to deal with 2 contrary DENIAL experiences?
Because in my beautiful entertaining shiny perfect day PHM kicked ass and soon everyone will have forgotten his notorious nickname
Seems like there's a loophole in the Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekutza
I think I saw that one too but on the channel I saw the match they played so fantastic and everyone was so thrilled that the ATP decided to let them both play in R2
Oh! I take back my words, no loophole, problem solved!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wednesday Addams
To their defence, Steppy did say they could take the idea there So it's okay.
I said everyone shall be able to experience DENIAL... is it ok if they give credit to our Empresses? ... and give them royalties too

Nice flag and it doesn't look like a 3 y/o child did it

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote