MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2006, 10:04 PM   #124
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DENIAL is hawt, y'all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle
You know I actually look forward to the end of the exams so I can clean my room out. During the exams there are piles of papers on the floor and post-its stuck everywhere and empty water bottles. And dust. KILOS of the stuff.
After 6 years I'm surprised I didn't get black lung.
Thief! that's my life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by foul_dwimmerlaik
Has anyone experienced DENIAL today?
Absolutely: I spent the day looking @ the computer screen, and no I wasn't ing, and yes people pay attention to me
And just now the doubles will start, and Dima and Marat will double-bagel sexy Radek and Leander so that I can go to sleep not too late. Thank you guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by suertelina
ohhh thank you!! I love this idea! Maybe I will try it if my A-Plan is not enough...
I have past up an (je ne sais pas comment on dit "petite annonce"...) advert with his phone number on the wall of the University's corridor ... so I guess I'll try out DENIAL soon
you're ish. I like it

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote