MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - We are as fine as two fine things enjoying a fine day out in Fineland.

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2006, 08:11 AM   #68
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Denial: The Land Where None Of Your Problems Exist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lossi
Excellent idea!

So this means I don't have a morning exam next Saturday, Marat has cut his hair and is a favourite for RG, Guillermo Coria's livescores won't cause any more heart attacks and Guga will magically reach at least the quarters of RG?

Awesome. DENIAL rocks.

DENIAL is a pretty purple like my Marathippo...
Our second offender of the day.

Esteemed citizen,
The Empire's color is "Dark Orchid" not "Indigo". As stated in the rules you must do penance. However, I, Empress Teodora, surmise that this is only a minor offense and therefore, your penance will be small. You are required to write "I worship Empresses Teodora and Ulla" ten times, in bold and in the color "Dark Orchid".

DENIAL be with thee!