MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2006, 02:00 PM   #28
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly
ABBA? Sandie Shaw?
Or am I dreaming.
And then there was that Irish girl who won with a song that was a list of one-syllable words that were things she liked. I think even her own name was one syllable. That was fabulous. And look at the tremendous strides Ireland has made in the European Community as a result..
EEEEEEK "All Kinds Of Everything" It sounded like something that should have been reserved for The Sound Of Music!

Last year after the 50 years competition I ordered the CD/DVD double set. It has every single winner and other notable entries from throughout the history of the contest... pretty awesome stuff!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote