MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2006, 01:49 PM   #19
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Diggi Loo Diggi Ley the Eurovision Song Contest is coming oh yay!

OK, I always forget to google. The web site has all 37 songs. With titles like ''Mum'' and "Why Angels Cry'' it promises to be a blockbuster. It is a home and away series over two nights, May 18 and 19. Nice of the Champions League to schedule their final as a warm-up to the big night.
Funny, but Austria is not on the list. Was it red-carded already? And Iceland is going with ''Congratulations''. Guess they think Cliff Richard is dead already and won't notice.
I think there should be a contest of all past winners of Euro, to find the song of songs.