MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When did you become a fan of Juan Carlos?

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2006, 05:45 PM   #54
country flag Luna

Luna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When did you become a fan of Juan Carlos?

In 2000,I was a fan of Safin and Norman,but I was not a dedicated fan until I liked Ferrero.The day of 2000 Roland Garros Semifinal,I supposed the TV should broadcast Norman's match,but to my disappointment,it was Kuerten with Ferrero who I never heard his name before.I still decided to watch,and I found the guy who's looked like Solskjaer(a player of Man Utd)was charming,with his handsome face,bonny figure and magnificent forehand and backhand.At that time,I liked Beckham so much,so just had some good impression of Ferrero untill 2001 clay season,he played so good,sports news almost every day reported news like that"Ferrero continues his victory matches to XX. "With Roland Garros coming,I can't help concentrating on him more or less.The R4 was him against Enqvist,I waited just a result untill 1 am,at that moment,I became a big fan of him.

#23 Ferrero Tard

Last edited by Luna : 05-06-2006 at 05:50 PM.
Luna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote