MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When did you become a fan of Juan Carlos?

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2006, 09:00 AM   #51
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When did you become a fan of Juan Carlos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadhbh
I started watching the French Open in 2003 and I became I fan the first match I watched him play which was against Tim Henman, I was so happy when he won.
OMG , pretty similiar to my story
i got fan of him when i first saw him as well - it was one match later i think it was against another spaniard
i saw the first spaniard and thought, not bad - then i heard the other player would be a so-called jc-ferrero, i'd already heard of that name before and i heard he was seeded very high - so i thought he has to be old and ugly so i decided to cheer for the other spaniard even before i saw jc - then he came on court and i was like: wow - how hot is THIS guy
it was love at first sight