MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Camera Guidelines & Restrictions

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2006, 08:30 PM   #4
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Camera Guidelines & Restrictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae wowww
I was not aware of anything. I got a pretty big SLR camera in, there was no bag checks or anything. I also did not see any signage or warnings regarding cameras. I could of course be wrong though!
Exactly, they are not like wimbledon in terms of their pathetic rules. You will have no problems I am thinking. You went last year anyway, so you know the exact happenings last year as I went a few years back, the rules may well have changed since then. If a guy is allowed to shoot with his 400mm lens on chatrier and all the stewards they have around, it would suggest no restrictions at all.
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote