MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - When did you become a fan of Juan Carlos?

View Single Post

Old 05-04-2006, 06:50 PM   #49
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When did you become a fan of Juan Carlos?

At the French Open 2003. Well, that sounds like the classical bandwaggon-jumper. But there was a little bit more than that. The way he behaved after having won (that famous look towards the sky) made me immediately understand how much it meant to him.

This was a lesson right there to grasp. If you work hard and are persistent you can live your dream. JCF's tennis lacks Roger's elegance, Marat's power or Nadal's force. But he won a GS tourney with the means available to him, and this made me like the guy.

Besides, it is a question of credibility, not to quit when things turn sour.

Last edited by Puschkin : 05-05-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote