MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Backhand grip

Thread: Backhand grip
View Single Post

Old 04-28-2006, 04:23 AM   #5
country flag megadeth

megadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond reputemegadeth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Backhand grip

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfect_spy
Hello fellow MTF posters!

but then I place my left hand right on top of my right hand. I was wondering is their many players that play the way I do? should I change my backhand grip? and do any pro player use that same backhand as mine, if so which ones, do you have any pictures?

Thanks for your time
you've got to be kidding right? even by watching tv, you'll see that no pro who plays a 2-handed backhand have both hands on top of another. all play it next to each other...

even folks who play baseball, golf, and hockey, have their 2 hands next together and not on top of one another...

if you play it the way you explained it, you're better off being a one-hander than a 2-hander...
megadeth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote