MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 12-23-2003, 03:48 AM   #34
country flag Corredian's_Mind

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aadz~
I'm damn sure you understand me really well then! I didn't know he was that cool and that nice! He got a really good sense of humour!
That means, he went to your country before coming here!You're from which country? Me too i keep talking about him at home... and always get over-excited! my parents getting real fed up with me now! Lol!
Lol it's the same with my parents...imagine when i took a pic with him, he was shirtless Lol i couldn't believe it!(o god he's so handsome and funny! ) and so yes he was here before Mauritius.i live in reunion wich is very close to your island.
Corredian's_Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote