MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Nicolas Mahut

Thread: Nicolas Mahut
View Single Post

Old 04-23-2006, 08:04 AM   #21
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nicolas Mahut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisculture
(if you are interested, I have a lot of pictures and videos of Nico at Monte Carlo... Videos like "ball of match" or things like that)
TO answer at your question, no, Nico didn't have many chances in the first set. He was really dominated, and in the first set he was at 1/4 then 2/5 ! The egalisation was miraculous I think.
But also, all the public was with Potito Starace, I was the only to encourgae Nico, without exageration, so it is difficult in its conditions... I think he abandoned the second set... He wasn't so entousiast as usual... 6/2 is too hard, he didn't play his tennis, I think. He said not, but I think it is wrong...
sure I am interested
so he was happy he reached the TB at least?

after TB lost its always difficult to regroup. If the crowd is against you then almost no chance