MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2006 Tournaments

View Single Post

Old 04-21-2006, 07:32 PM   #86
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Tournaments

Not sure yet, and with his ranking I'm not too sure if he is going to make the trip to England anyway. Everything is so up in the air right now until he gets on court and has a full practice session. I think he is going to try to do that some time in the next 7 days. I am really beginning to miss having him on court, this has gone on long enough.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote