MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Andrei Pavel cheering thread

View Single Post

Old 12-21-2003, 12:14 PM   #31
country flag Corredian's_Mind

Corredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond reputeCorredian's_Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Aadz~
Yeah you're right! he is SOOOOOO Great!!!!! I've met him, talked to him and took a photo with him (he hugged me...!!!!!!)!!!! He played soooo well.... I was totally mesmerized there!!!! LOL! he won the match: 6-7, 6-2,6-3!!! The match was really friendly though, but both players demonstrated their great talent damn well! Both players kept joking and making us all laugh throughout the match! It was damn nice!!! He said he'll come again next year... Hope he'll keep to his words!!! I'm SOOOOO happy and SOOOO excited to have met him! I always watch him on TV... It was such a great feeling to see him right in front of me and to talk to him! I wish that moment never ended!

hey!!!

i totally understand you, he did the same with me and it was 1 week ago and i'm still in paradise..hehe.i think i fell in love with him when he hugged me. and i'm pretty sure it is the same for you.i was excited too (and im still excited! lol), it's so great to speak with a person ou always watch on tv!!!!so i'm happy for you !
Corredian's_Mind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote