MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lets Last Longer Than it takes To Cook a Paella Valencia Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-14-2006, 03:14 PM   #63
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets Last Longer Than it takes To Cook a Paella Valencia Cheering Thread

I've been surprised too Claudia. WTA was scheduled instead but a good tip at the right moment helped me not miss that match.

Well, 6/4 6/4 for Marat. What can be said except that Marat was too good today, that Gaston gave points when he shouldn't, that he didn't convert his opportunities. It wasn't a bad match, but it wasn't enough against Marat. Yes, our guy was talkative, expressed his frustration the way we are used to see him. He even made me laugh when, after a footfault, he asked the lineswoman which foot it was!!

Marat varied the effects a lot and Gaston even seemed to have trouble returning 2nd serves. In the 1st set, he was far behind the baseline. He just couldn't do much placed there. In the 2nd set, he was more aggressive, coming into the court, which explains why Marat broke but late in the set.
Anyway, I think it was a great Marat today and he is my fave for the final now.

Last edited by Choupi : 04-14-2006 at 03:42 PM.
Choupi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote