MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lets Last Longer Than it takes To Cook a Paella Valencia Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2006, 11:33 PM   #53
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets Last Longer Than it takes To Cook a Paella Valencia Cheering Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiko
!Hola from sunny Valencia!

Yes, our man got part of his game back. Higher % in services - in R1 it was like 1 DF for each game.
Like in the R1, it was more on the other side - Sluiter and Mayer both started well but they could not quite maintain it - very typical of them.

I´ve seen a few practice sessions of Gaston. On Sunday he hit with Sanguinetti and after that always with Franco. One thing I noticed is that there is no "mini-soccer" or things like that. Gaston occasionally smiles or laughs but he is still far away from enjoying. But his game improved a lot since R1, so I hope he is on the right track.

I watch tomorrow´s QF and then leave for Monte Carlo on Saturday. Hopefully I have to miss Gaston´s SF and Final. Vamooooooooooos, Gaston!

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys in MC.
Hi, great to hear from you, Reiko! And thank you for the update!
In his press conference Gastón said he was happy after today´s match, and the statistics seem to show he´s getting his game back. It makes me sad to hear he still seems different compared to his previous attitude, at least during training, that he´s still not too happy, that´s why this tournament is SO important!
He seems to have a great deal of respect for Safin, who´s playing great, but they´re also friends, so I hope we get a great match!
We can´t see it in Argentina, unfortunately. Are any of you able to watch it?

VAMOS GASTON, PLAY GREAT TOMORROW!!!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote