MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon

Thread: Wimbledon
View Single Post

Old 04-13-2006, 09:09 PM   #11
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kt4gasquet
all of you who are goin for 13 days are so lucky! you are almost guaranteed to see richard and the rest of you fave players! i am sooo jealous. i'll have to get up bout 5am cos it takes 5 hours to get there.
It takes me about 2/3 hours depending on the traffic but i still have to get up at 4/5am because we like to get there and be in the queue nice and early (about 7.30ish) so we can get in in time to see the start of play at 12. Although if I'm queueing up overnight I won't have to get up too early, although I probably won't go to sleep at all!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote