MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Lets Last Longer Than it takes To Cook a Paella Valencia Cheering Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2006, 06:30 PM   #49
country flag reiko

reiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lets Last Longer Than it takes To Cook a Paella Valencia Cheering Thread

!Hola from sunny Valencia!

Yes, our man got part of his game back. Higher % in services - in R1 it was like 1 DF for each game.
Like in the R1, it was more on the other side - Sluiter and Mayer both started well but they could not quite maintain it - very typical of them.

I´ve seen a few practice sessions of Gaston. On Sunday he hit with Sanguinetti and after that always with Franco. One thing I noticed is that there is no "mini-soccer" or things like that. Gaston occasionally smiles or laughs but he is still far away from enjoying. But his game improved a lot since R1, so I hope he is on the right track.

I watch tomorrow´s QF and then leave for Monte Carlo on Saturday. Hopefully I have to miss Gaston´s SF and Final. Vamooooooooooos, Gaston!

Looking forward to seeing some of you guys in MC.

Last edited by reiko : 04-13-2006 at 10:47 PM.
reiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote