MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Room of registration of Gugaholic anonymous.

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2006, 01:51 PM   #228
country flag GugaNo1

GugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeGugaNo1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Room of registration of Gugaholic anonymous.

Hi Everyone,

Haven't been on this forum for nearly 2 years now, but having not seen much of Gustavo on the ATP circuit these past 10 Months I am starting to miss his raw skill and unique guile on the tennis court.

Anyone got any positive news about his hip? and whether there's the slightest chance we may see him at Roland Garros this year?

Anyone else from the UK in here by the way, don't think i've seen anyone else from my part of the world in this forum?

Hope everyone is ok and keeping their chin's up in the hope that Guga will be back swinging that deadly Head Liquidmental Prestige once again..

Ciao
GugaNo1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote