MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon

Thread: Wimbledon
View Single Post

Old 04-13-2006, 11:06 AM   #4
country flag Lina

Lina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond reputeLina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis lover
I wish I could do that! I'm definitely going though, I'm hopefully camping out with friends on the second monday, and if my brother can get tickets we'll go another day as well. If he doesn't get tickets, I might get him to come and queue up with me anyway!
I live 10 minutes from Wimbledon.. kinda luck XD But this would be my first outing to Wimbledon... Kind of STUPID seeing as i've been living in this area for 8 years now. Why didn't I think of it before?

Anyway yes, 13 days for me. Best part.
FOR FREE <33
But that fact i'm not entirely sure about yet. But still 13 days! YAY!

Maybe I'll see some of you
wimbledon 2009; day 4. quite possibly the greatest day at the AELTC in my life. ♥
Eric Butorac is my hero and always will be!

Quote:
Paris is going to be joyous with this awkwardness. I have to lose the girlfriend so you can conquer the Gulbis entourage?!

som un. tri campions. fc barça. team!epic. : ) moltes grŕcies pep
Lina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote