MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Wimbledon

Thread: Wimbledon
View Single Post

Old 04-12-2006, 08:58 PM   #1
country flag kt4gasquet

kt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond reputekt4gasquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wimbledon

Hey guys just found out that i am pretty sure i am going to wimbledon this year!! went last year and the year before. the first year we saw no rain cos it rained all the time! last year i saw the Bryans and got their autograph, saw federer, roddick and sharapova. was so good!! richard was playing too and we walked past his court and heard them cheering but it was a court you had to queue for and we didnt have time just wondering if anyelse is going this year as well?
ktx

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Richard Gasquet,Jamie Murray,Tomas Berdych,Andy Roddick,Bob Bryan and Mike Bryan
kt4gasquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote