MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *+*+*+* Kicking Off 2006: Davis Cup QF *+*+*+*

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2006, 08:59 PM   #784
country flag Sweet4Richard

Sweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond reputeSweet4Richard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *+*+*+* Kicking Off 2006: Davis Cup QF *+*+*+*

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwhite

Like Mag mentioned, there were a few bad line calls (Eric Molina ), one of them on SP in the third.

No excuses, though. Richard has to improve on his stamina and has to learn to block out things that go against him like bad line calls....
And he's my favortie umpire too

Exactly. Two main things he has to focus on are his stamina and blocking out bad calls (along with improving his return game).

Quote:
Originally Posted by richard gasquet
dont like to see him that way, he is like he lost his parents or what.OK he was so close to beat tursunov, its always difficult to lose when you wanted so much to win and you fought so hard.But well, its just a match, richard is learning and he has to know that tennis pro life is not easy, there will be very tough moments, more defeats to deal with, that 's tennis.But he has so much qualities, talent, love for the game that he cannot be too much disappointed and affected by this tie.He will bounce back, he has to work again and again, he will learn from this tough moments.Champions always learn from defeats to become more stronger and mature about them and their game.Tough period for him but he will come through, he must believe in himself more because he is alone on the court facing another opponent.If he doesnt believe in himself who else will??
Well said and I couldn't agree more with your entire post.

I just hope that Richard's stomatch/abs is okay and that it was only just cramps. I don't want to see him injured again. Get Well Soon, Richard!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Richard "the Federer of Nottingham" Gasquet

Edouard Roger-Vasselin
Sweet4Richard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote