MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - *+*+*+* Kicking Off 2006: Davis Cup QF *+*+*+*

View Single Post

Old 04-10-2006, 06:54 PM   #783
country flag richard gasquet

richard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond reputerichard gasquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *+*+*+* Kicking Off 2006: Davis Cup QF *+*+*+*

I watched the Stade2 interview after the Davis Cup and well... richard looked very "affected" by this loss

dont like to see him that way, he is like he lost his parents or what.OK he was so close to beat tursunov, its always difficult to lose when you wanted so much to win and you fought so hard.But well, its just a match, richard is learning and he has to know that tennis pro life is not easy, there will be very tough moments, more defeats to deal with, that 's tennis.But he has so much qualities, talent, love for the game that he cannot be too much disappointed and affected by this tie.He will bounce back, he has to work again and again, he will learn from this tough moments.Champions always learn from defeats to become more stronger and mature about them and their game.Tough period for him but he will come through, he must believe in himself more because he is alone on the court facing another opponent.If he doesnt believe in himself who else will??

I seem perhaps a little bit "harsh" today because I use to be optimistic and positive but seeing richard that way, plus forget said that he doesnt have a good vision about himself makes me sad and also furious because he is too much talented to fall in that kind of "negativeness" he can not not believe in himself, that just and

he has to regroup and go to the fight quickly, play another tournament, not stay thinking about this match.Not the solution at all.
He is learning so has to face some harder moments but its with that kind of tough times that he will get more solid and strong.

Hope that his pain in abdos is not serious, Monte Carlo is "his tournament" he made so great "come back" there and I want to believe that he can do it again this year.Amen.

Allez!
richard gasquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote