MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva!

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2003, 08:45 PM   #47
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Well, according to some stories, I've been kissed on the cheek by him (although I distinctly remember DiP doing that, I don't remember Nono doing it...) AND I've run my fingers through his hair. ALL in the same night.

Truth be told, it was 2 in the morning, I was terribly drunk and the Arnauds were walking us home after a night in the club (Indy) We had started the night drinking with Martin Verkirk and his coach and ended up with the Arnauds...I remeber bits and pieces (like scaring the bejeezus out of Nono by touching his hair...wanted to see if he had his Alice band in...and walking home barefoot, arm-in-arm with DiP-like a girl could EVER forget that!!!)

Its sort of like a big fog, with a little visibility here and there...

Anyone in for a tourney with me?? LOL, I behave better than that most of the time. It's just too easy in Indy, as we used to party there when I was in Uni.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote