MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva!

View Single Post

Old 12-10-2003, 01:33 PM   #42
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

Lizabeth - I wish I could come to Melbourne! In fact, one of the girls from the official Clement site is coming with me to Indy (Caro, who was with me in Montreal and Bercy) so hopefully we will be at the player party...depends on where it is held and if I can get her "proper identification" (its usually held in a club, which means you have to be 21 to even enter.) Last year there were so many "underage" players in the tournament field that it had to be held at a restaurant so the majority could actually attend!!!

Although player parties can be kind of scary (as in rowdy)...Killer (Paul Kilderry) is probably the wildest one I've seen. The Frenchy coaches can be a hoot as well (theres one, think its Llodra's coach, who made rounds with the ladies saying some pretty forward things...he grossed me out entirely.) That's where I met Thierry and Remi, in fact. I sat down with Thierry to get away from Llodra's coach, LOL.
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote