MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Arnaud,Paulo and many more to play an exhibition in Geneva!

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2003, 02:07 PM   #35
country flag michelleg

michelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond reputemichelleg has a reputation beyond repute

First things first: As promised, the post and the link to Katie's website where the pics from Geneva wil be posted. Bad news? Arnaud was a no-show, which probably means that the other Arnaud was a no-show as well. Theres a good Yannick story there etc. Taken from the Clement's Corner board....

Author: Katie , Dec/9/2003 03:46:57 [-06 CST]
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/worldwidetennis

Hey!!!
Well the Tennis in Geneva was great!!!The players who were there were Bahrami,Noah,Llhasek,Santoro,Boetsch,becker,Federe r,some wheel chair players,Amelie Mauresmo and Manuela Maleeva!It really rocked!!!I managed to take some pictures also,about 33!So, i hope that they will come out well!Basically in the beginning, the players were warming up with some upcoming swiss players!It was great to see,and these youngsters are quite impressive nowadays, they hit the ball so hard for their age!Anyway, there were many doubles matches such as:Noah,Mauresmo-Mauela Maleeva,Boetsch.And there were of course singles matches where Federer played all of them!And he won every match!It is so amazing to watch him play, so light on his feet,such precision with his shots,and very talented!
The atmosphere between all players was awesome!They were all so relaxed and smiling ALL the time, it was great to see compared to very important matches,where they all stay focused!
Yannick Noah of course spiced the evening up with his sense of humour,we were all prctically falling off our seats, because he was so hillarious!
A great evening it was with a lot of good tennis!I will put the pictures up on my website, witha report of the match!Will keep you all posted!

Arnaud wasn't there though which was a shame

Thanks to Katie for posting!
michelleg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote